2014: Doctor of Philosophy, Archaeology. University of Ghana, Legon.
2005: Master of Philosophy, Archaeology. University of Ghana, Legon.
1989: Bachelor of Arts, Archaeology and History (Second Class Upper Division). University of Ghana, Legon.
- Researching cross cultural encounters (especially across the West Africa sub region).
- Acculturation patterns arising from cross cultural contacts.
- Site conservation and heritage management.
Courses Taught - University of Ghana(UG) / University of Rochester (UR), New York, USA.
- Archaeology of the African Diapora. ARCH: 263 (January – May, 2017) - UR
- Ethnoarchaeology of Africa. ARCH: 273 (January – May, 2017) -UR
- Fundamentals of Archaeological Science. ARCH: 211. (2006 – present)) - UG
- Early Civilizations of Africa. ARCH: 214. (2009 - 2011) – UG.
- Introduction to Economic Anthropology. ARCH: 436. (2010 - 15) -UG
- Cross Cultural Contacts and Historical Archaeology of Africa. ARCH: 427. (2013 - present) - UG
- Issues in Heritage Management. ARCH: 618. (2014 - present) – UG.
- Applied Archaeology. ARCH: 612. (2016 - present) - UG
- Indigenous Knowledge Systems of Ghana (2017 - present) - UG
Articles in Refereed Journals
- 2018. Biveridge, Fritz. First results of Archaeological Excavations Conducted at Laloi East, Greater Accra Region, Ghana. In, Ethnographisch Archaologische Zeitschrift (EAZ). Vol. 56. Issue 1/2 (2015). (255-74)
- 2018. Biveridge, Fritz. Interim Report on Archaeological Excavations Conducted at Kpone West, Greater Accra Region,Ghana. In, Nyame Akuma. No. 87. June. (39-45).
- 2016. Biveridge, Fritz. Trade Feuds and Armed Confrontations: Archaeological Indications at Forts Ruychaver and Eliza Carthago, Western Region, Ghana. In, West African Journal of Archaeology. Vol. 46. No. 1 (36 --52).
- 2016. Wellington, Henry, Biveridge, Fritz and Daniel Kuma. Iconoclasm Antithesis to Cultural Heritage Conservation in Ghana: A Case Study of Conflicts Typology in the Danish-Osu Heritage Setting. In, West African Journal of Archaeology. Vol. 46. No. 1 (53 -- 69)